PubHTML5 ("Platform" or "Site", "Website") respects the intellectual property rights of others just as it expects third parties to respect its rights. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) (17 U.S.C. § 512), we have implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements as set forth herein. It is PubHTML5's policy to promptly respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. In addition, we will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of those determined by us to be "repeat infringers".
If you have come across content hosted on our website that infringes your copyright, please let us know by sending us an email at [email protected]
To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
● 1) The URL of the offending publication hosted on our website;
● 2) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
● 3) An electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
● 4) Your telephone number and e-mail address;
● 5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent;
● 6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once we receive your claims, we will check them and remove the content or directly disable the users' accounts.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.